WaterWorld™ – Mariner
• Handsome, strong, sleek stuntman with expert stand-up jet ski skills.
• Must be physically fit with strong upper body strength, and ability to run, swim, swan dive and back-off dive 30 feet.
• Should also have hand-to-hand fight skills and weapons training.
• Performers also appear in parades, seasonal and special shows, events and greetings.
• Must submit a head shot, resume and a full length shot in order to complete the online registration. All three files must be uploaded and are a requirement for consideration.
• Additionally please provide web links to performing reels if they exist.
• Click on the ‘REGISTER’ button to apply for an audition.
• Upon approval, audition materials and details will be provided.
LOS ANGELES, California USA – 14th September 2018
ORLANDO, Florida USA – 21st September 2018
GOLD COAST, Queensland AUS – 11th October 2018
To be considered for this role, all performers must:
- Be at least 18 years of age on the day of the audition.
- Have a valid passport or the ability to obtain one in a timely manner.
- Be willing to commit to contract for up to 13 months in Osaka, Japan.
- Be willing to work outdoors.