1. Personal Information protection policy
We recognize that it is our serious responsibility to appropriately protect personally identifiable information (hereinafter referred to as “Personal Information”) and handle Personal Information based on the following policies.
- We shall comply with the Japanese law for protection of personal information and other related laws and regulations.
- We shall prepare our internal rules and manuals for handling Personal Information, and shall make these rules and manuals known to our executives and employees. In accordance with subsequent changes in laws and regulations and social environment, these rules and manuals shall be reviewed as required.
- To prevent leakage, loss and damage to Personal Information, we shall take rational safety control measures.
- When acquiring Personal Information, we shall specify the purposes of use, and notify the individual concerned in this regard (explicit notification) or publish these purposes. Acquired Personal Information shall be handled within the scope of the purposes of use.
- When disclosing Personal Information to our subcontractors, to the extent necessary for subcontracting, we shall strive to supervise such subcontractors by taking appropriate measures, such as concluding contracts with these subcontractors for handling Personal Information.
- When we are requested to disclose, correct or delete an individual’s Personal Information in our possession, our staff in charge will receive and respond to such requests in good faith.
J.L. Bonnier, President CEO USJ LLC.
2. Personal information collected
(1) Department in charge of management
2-1-33 Sakurajima, Konohana-ku, Osaka 554-0031 Japan
(2) Purpose of Use
Regarding the necessary personal information obtained when you register online for auditions, USJ may use such information for the following purposes:
- Providing services relating to or associated with online registration for USJ auditions and casting.
- Providing information about USJ auditions via direct mail, e-mail or other forms of communication.
- Providing support relating to USJ auditions (responding to inquiries etc.)
- Preparing statistical reports supporting USJ auditions in the future.
- Post audition communications (results)
- Analysis of collected data used for contract suitably
- Short listed performers data is moved to USJ employment/payroll systems (E-IMS)
- Recording of job offers, declines and acceptances
- Collection of additional personal data for visa application and process
- Collection of additional data and images for casting and costuming
- Sending you information regarding future audition opportunities
- Other purposes relating to or associated with the above
(3) Provision for a third party
We do not disclose or provide Personal Information to any third party, excluding any of the following cases:
- When we have obtained your consent,
- When we entrust the handling of Personal Information to our subcontractors to the extent necessary for achieving the purposes of use,
- When we disclose or provide Personal Information in a personally unidentifiable state, such as statistical data,
- When required by law,
- When it is difficult to obtain your consent, but use of your Personal Information is required to protect human lives, bodies and/or properties,
- When we need to cooperate with national institutions, local authorities or persons who are entrusted by them, to perform official work required by law, and such official work may be interfered with by obtaining your consent,
(4) Disclosure etc.
If you make the following requests for Personal Information of yours that we possess and manage (hereinafter referred to as “Request for Disclosure etc.”), we will respond to such requests You can confirm part of your Personal Information on this website.
2) Correction, addition and deletion
3) Stop-use and erasure
(5) Links to other websites
We are not responsible for the handling of Personal Information on third party websites linked to this website. When visiting the websites of third parties, please confirm their Personal Information protection policies or privacy policies, and disclose or provide your Personal Information at your direction.
Cookies are data files transferred from websites to your computer, enabling the websites to identify your computer when you access them again. On some pages of this website, we use the cookie system to save your time for data input and to collect history information regarding web pages you have visited. However, the cookie system will be never used for the purpose of acquiring your Personal Information. You can refuse to receive cookies by resetting your browser. In such case, however, you may not receive all services provided by this website.
On pages where you input your Personal Information, this website employs an encryption technology, SSL (Secure Socket Layer). To prevent your Personal Information from being accessed by third parties, we engage sophisticated security measures.